- September 28th, 2013, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- October 12th, 2013, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- October 26th, 2013, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- November 9th, 2013, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
At each session, an experienced Friend will provide an overview of the study materials and lead a discussion that will arise out of topics covered in the reading. Other experienced Friends will be in attendance and will share their insights and experience. We strongly encourage you to attend all sessions and to come prepared by reading each date’s corresponding study materials beforehand. We realize that this is not always possible, so please do what reading you can and attend as many dates as possible.
Click on the links below to access the study materials for each session.
- The Quaker Explosion: The Experience of Early Friends and The Light Within (September 28th)
- Quaker History–Proud and Painful (October 12th)
- Quaker Practice–How and Why Worship, Ministry, Business, and Membership (October 26th)
- Living our Light: Quaker Witness – A Powerful Legacy, A Challenging Present (November 9th)